Daddy Daughter Princess Giveaway!
You could win a royal treasure compliments of ParentSavvy!
As part of ParentSavvy's Daddy Daughter Princess Night at the July 10th Omaha Storm Chasers game, we are giving away a royal treasure fit for your little princess.
The royal treasure chest is filled with princess dress up pieces and baubles, Omaha Storm Chaser goodies, Fontenelle Forest and Omaha Children's Museum family passes, and a $250 Visa Gift Card for the royal family to use as they see fit.
Using the widget below, you'll have 6 chances to enter to win PLUS you'll get a bonus entry when you visit the ParentSavvy table at the Storm Chasers game on the 10th. You must be present at the game to win.
Omaha Storm Chasers Daddy Daughter Night Package
This special night geared towards dads and their little girls is organized by the Omaha Storm Chasers. Your little princess will be able to get her picture taken with Cinderella and watch a great baseball game. (Of course moms and brothers are invited as well!)
General admission tickets will gain you access to this awesome night, but if you're looking to create a really memorable experience for you and your daughter, Storm Chasers are offering a Daddy Daughter Princess Night package. For $30 the package includes:
- 2 Box Seat tickets in the "Princess Section" on 1st base side
- Princess tiara
- Pre-game princess parade on the field
- Family Fun zone wrist band ($5 value)
- On-field experience access for Daddy and Daughter for the Friday Fireworks set to Princess themed music.
Seats are limited. Download the flyer from the Storm Chasers or call Lauren Teer at 402-738-5131 for more information and to purchase your special passes for Daddy Daughter Princess Night.
Register and Enter to Win!
The Fine Print
- To enter, participants must register on ParentSavvy.com/Princess. Up to 6 additional entries are available based on registrant participation.
- Bonus entry is available at the ParentSavvy table the evening of the Daddy Daughter Princess Night on July 10.
- Prize will be awarded on July 10 at the Omaha Storm Chasers baseball game.
- Winner will be announced during the Second or Third inning.
- Must be present to win.
- Must be a ticket holder for the Daddy Daughter Princess Night event.
- Winner agrees to have photograph and name of adult and child used by ParentSavvy.com and Omaha Storm Chasers for promotional purposes. This includes and is not limited to: Ballpark broadcasts, Social Media platforms, Print and Email newsletters.
- Prize will be awarded to child however, only legal adults (18 years of age) can enter and win.
- Any applicable gift tax may apply and is the responsibility of the recipient.
- Prize includes princess dress up costumes, toy jewelry, candy and a $250 Visa Gift Card.