Happy Holidays, Chasers' Fans!
Welcome to the end of 2017! I can't wait to get started on this New Year because the Storm Chasers have so many exciting things to share with you! Baseball season will arrive before we know it, and before that is our big exhibition game against the Royals on March 26th! Talk about starting the season off with a bang! Just thinking about it gets me pumped up!
But first, it's that time of year my friends. Everyone is thinking about bettering themselves for 2018, and this green guy is no exception. Without further ado, here are my 2018 New Year's Resolutions!
STORMY'S 2018 NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS LIST (in no particular order)
- Dance like no one is watching
- Spend more time with fans
- Learn how to juggle
- Win The Voice (this one may be tricky…)
- Smile more
- Finally read The Notebook, not just watch the movie over and over again
- Find Mrs. Right
- Open Stormy's Bed and Breakfast in the North woods of Wisconsin
- Become a better listener
- Organize my closet
- Teach a cooking class with Martha Stewart
- Start a podcast
- Give M. Night Shyamalan one more chance
- Allow for more ME time
I think your number one resolution for 2018 should be "See more Storm Chasers' games", but hey, don't let my opinion influence you. Share your other New Year's Resolutions with me on Twitter at @StormyChasers! Let's talk about them!
That's all I have for now, but I'll talk to you all again in 2018! Enjoy the rest of your holiday season!
Happy New Year everyone, and good luck with those resolutions!