Methodist Women's Hospital
Ask an Expert Answers by Rita Madden RNC, BSN, IBCLC
- Can the use of hair products affect breastfeeding my baby?
- My son bites during breastfeeding. What should I do?
- She gets fussy and agitated after breastfeeding.
- Gassy Baby - Is it Something I'm Eating?
- Should I continue to supplement on weekends?
- Is fussy baby because of reflux?
- I need some help with trying to wean.
- Does a nipple piercing have a negative affect on breastfeeding?
- How can I get my baby back to sleep after breastfeeding during the night?
- How can I get back to exclusively breastfeeding?
- What is the minimum number of calories I need to consume while breastfeeding?
- How do I know when to pump?
- Exclusively pumping and low milk supply, what's wrong?
- Why does my supply drop around 5 months?
- I am having oversupply problems. What can I do?
- What should I do to start breast feeding again?
- How can I get my baby to latch onto my breast better?
- Should I start solids or increase milk supply?
- Can I breastfeed if I have infertility?
- Can I take a vegetable supplement?
- Will I be ready to breastfeed if I am having a scheduled C-section?
- Can mastitis limit milk production?
- My breastfeeding baby won't take a bottle, can you help?
- My baby screams while I nurse him, what's wrong?
- What do I do to make my breast even?
- Can I use Icy Hot patches while breastfeeding?
- I have some questions about using stored breast milk?