Emily Bendlin | MD Pediatrician
Methodist Physicians Clinic - Hawthorne Court
Dr. Bendlin loves working with kids and their parents. She has always enjoyed caring for kids.
"I've always liked medicine, but more importantly I've always liked kids," Dr. Bendlin said. "During my pediatric rotation it was the 'aha' moment. It was so fun and I was so excited when I went home. I knew at that time this is it for me – pediatrics is where I’m supposed to be."
According to Dr. Bendlin, "Working with kids is fun. What other medical field is there where it's acceptable to make a goofy face at a patient?" You can visit her at the Methodist Physicians Clinic in Hawthorne Court near 180th and Q streets.
KETV Mommy Minutes
Dr. Emily Bendlin describes the difference between the common cold and the flu as well as what you can do to protect yourself and your kids from the flu.
Articles and Editorials by Emily Bendlin MD
- Driving on Halloween
- Identifying Warning Signs in Babies
- When Your Newborn Has a Fever
- Daylight Saving Time Strategies for ZZZs
- 5 Ways to Encourage Your Kids to be Active
- How to Bathe Your Newborn
- Prevent, Treat, and Heal Diaper Rashes from Home
- What to Expect the First Two Weeks at Home with Your Newborn
- What Is Jaundice and What Does It Mean For My Baby?
- What to Expect in the Hospital
- When To Call Your Baby's Doctor
- Preventing Tooth Decay
- Growth and Development: Newborns
- Growth and Development: 4 to 6 months
- Why Do Children Bite?