Katrena Lacey | MD Pediatrician
Methodist Physicians Clinic Gretna
Dr. Lacey answers your questions about child development and parenting.
Dr. Lacey is a specialist in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. She tells us," This specialty allows me to practice like a Family Medicine doctor and treat the whole family - but, I have that additional training in pediatrics and internal medicine."
She feels she can make a big difference in the lives of children. She enjoys building relationships with people while helping them live the healthiest and happiest lives that they can live.
KETV Mommy Minutes
Dr. Katrena Lacey shares her snack ideas for on-the-go children in this KETV Mommy Minute video.
In this KETV Mommy Minute, Dr. Katrena Lacey offers tips to make sure your children get the rest they need.
Learn more about Dr. Lacey, watch a video profile or request an appointment online.
Articles and Editorials by Katrena Lacey MD
- 5 Steps to Teaching Respect
- Back to School - Back to Snacking
- The Sleep Kids Need
- Keeping Your Child Healthy and Comfortable in Diapers
Ask an Expert Answers by Katrena Lacey MD
- Exposed to Measles
- I am having concerns with pre-school vaccination, should I be?
- Trouble with 4 month old sleeping
- My son has frequent stomach pain, should he see a doctor?
- Do I need the Rh Injection?
- Any recommendations for the Tdap vaccinations?
- Do toddlers need a sleep schedule?
- How can I teach my child to be respectful?
- Are speech delays caused by Tuberous Sclerosis?
- What is the normal amount of sleep a 4 year old should have?
- When will I know my baby's hair and eye color?
- Should I worry about my baby's flat spot?
- How much should my newborn sleep?
- She has turned into a real night owl. Is this normal?