Margo Anderson-Fowler | MD Family-medicine
Dr. Anderson-Fowler enjoys caring for patients of all ages. She has a special interest in the Mind/Body/Spirit connection for health. She tries to understand her patients' family dynamics and how this may affect their health.
She feels a physician should be totally engaged with the patient and see him or her as an individual. She believes every person just wants to be heard so she listens carefully to her patients' concerns and tries to offer them the best care possible so they can reach their full health potential.
KETV Mommy Minute
Dr. Margo Anderson-Fowler shares her tips to childproof your home.
Learn more about Dr. Margo Anderson-Fowler, watch her video profile or request an appointment online.
Articles and Editorials by Margo Anderson-Fowler MD
- Is this a Cold - or the Flu?
- Homesick College Kids
- 10 Hidden Household Hazards
- Healthy Cell Phone Habits for Parents
- Managing Choking Risks in Your Home
- A Chubby Baby Is Not A Sign Of Obesity
- Treating Whooping Cough in Kids
- Safety for Sleeping Babies