Find A obstetrician
Tifany Somer-Shely | MD Obstetrician
Methodist Physicians Clinic Women's Center
Dr. Somer-Shely answers your questions about adolescent gynecology and pregnancy.
Dr. Somer-Shely finds it exciting to deliver babies but she also enjoys providing primary care to women throughout their lives.
She feels that she has to trust her patients and the decisions they make in regard to their health and she hopes that her patients will trust her too.
KETV Mommy Minutes
Dr. Somer-Shely explains what a birth plan is and the importance of having one before having your baby.
In this video, Dr. Somer-Shely shares advice on staying cool for women who are pregnant during the summer.
Dr. Somer-Shely talks about choosing obstetrics and gynecology as her specialty:
Ask an Expert Answers by Tifany Somer-Shely MD
- Can I continue exercising while I'm pregnant?
- When do I need to call the doctor about nausea and spotting?
- What should I look for in a prenatal vitamin to protect myself and my baby?
- What is a healthy amount of weight to gain during pregnancy?
- I am early in pregnancy and I have nausea and spotting, should I be worried?