Ann Schuchardt | RNC, BSN, IBCLC
Methodist Women's Hospital
Ann Schuchardt, RNC, BSN, IBCLC, is a Certified Lactation Consultants at Methodist Women's Hospital. She provides specialized one-on-one care and instruction to help new mothers breastfeed successfully.
Ask an Expert Answers by Ann Schuchardt RNC, BSN, IBCLC
- Is it normal for one breast to produce more milk?
- Is it a fast let-down an issue?
- Why isn't my newborn eating enough?
- What medication is safe to take for allergies while breastfeeding?
- Is there any way to get my milk supply back after a night of drinking?
- Why is my baby crying and spitting up during and after nursing?
- Is it safe to breast feed and drink Shakeology?
- How will I know when my baby is hungry and ready to breastfeed?