Catie Van Gestel | RN, BSN, IBCLC
Methodist Women's Hospital
Catie Van Gestel, RN, BSN, IBCLC is a Certified Lactation Consultant at Methodist Women's Hospital. She provides one-on-one care and instruction to help new mothers breastfeed successfully.
Ask an Expert Answers by Catie Van Gestel RN, BSN, IBCLC
- Essential Oils and Breastfeeding?
- I need some help with trying to wean.
- Exclusively pumping and low milk supply, what's wrong?
- Is there any way to get my milk supply back after a night of drinking?
- Can I take a vegetable supplement?
- My breastfeeding baby won't take a bottle, can you help?
- I have some questions about using stored breast milk?
- How will I know when my baby is hungry and ready to breastfeed?