McKenzie Jones | IBCLC
Methodist Jennie Edmundson Hospital
McKenzie Jones, IBCLC, is a Certified Lactation Consultant at Methodist Jennie Edmundson Hospital. She provides one-on-one care and instruction to help new mothers breastfeed successfully.
Ask an Expert Answers by McKenzie Jones IBCLC
- My son bites during breastfeeding. What should I do?
- She gets fussy and agitated after breastfeeding.
- Gassy Baby - Is it Something I'm Eating?
- Is fussy baby because of reflux?
- Does a nipple piercing have a negative affect on breastfeeding?
- What is the minimum number of calories I need to consume while breastfeeding?
- Is it a fast let-down an issue?
- Why isn't my newborn eating enough?
- I am having oversupply problems. What can I do?
- What should I do to start breast feeding again?
- How can I get my baby to latch onto my breast better?
- Why is my baby crying and spitting up during and after nursing?
- What do I do to make my breast even?