Rita Madden | RNC, BSN, IBCLC
Methodist Women's Hospital
Rita Madden, RNC, BSN, IBCLC, is a Certified Lactation Consultant at Methodist Women's Hospital. She provides specialized one-on-one care and instruction to help new mothers breastfeed successfully.
Ask an Expert Answers by Rita Madden RNC, BSN, IBCLC
- Why does my supply drop around 5 months?
- Should I start solids or increase milk supply?
- Will I be ready to breastfeed if I am having a scheduled C-section?
- Can mastitis limit milk production?
- My baby screams while I nurse him, what's wrong?
- Can I use Icy Hot patches while breastfeeding?
- I have some questions about using stored breast milk?