Rita Madden | RNC, BSN, IBCLC
Methodist Women's Hospital
Rita Madden, RNC, BSN, IBCLC, is a Certified Lactation Consultant at Methodist Women's Hospital. She provides specialized one-on-one care and instruction to help new mothers breastfeed successfully.
Ask an Expert Answers by Rita Madden RNC, BSN, IBCLC
- How can I get my baby back to sleep after breastfeeding during the night?
- How can I get back to exclusively breastfeeding?
- What is the minimum number of calories I need to consume while breastfeeding?
- How do I know when to pump?
- Exclusively pumping and low milk supply, what's wrong?
- Is fussy baby because of refux?
- Why does my supply drop around 5 months?
- I need some help with trying to wean?
- Does having a nipple pierced have a negative affect on breastfeeding?
- I am having oversupply problems. What can I do?
- What should I do to start breast feeding again?
- Should I Continue to Supplement on Weekends?
- Gassy Baby - Is it Something I'm Eating?
- How can I get my baby to latch onto my breast better?
- Should I start solids or increase milk supply?
- Can I breastfeed if I have infertility?
- Can I take a vegetable supplement?
- She gets fussy and agitated after breastfeeding?
- Will I be ready to breastfeed if I am having a scheduled C-section?
- Can mastitis limit milk production?
- My son bites during breastfeeding, what do I do?
- My breastfeeding baby won't take a bottle, can you help?
- My baby screams while I nurse him, what's wrong?
- What do I do to make my breast even?
- Can the use of hair-care products affect the breastfeeding baby?
- Can I use Icy Hot patches while breastfeeding?
- I have some questions about using stored breast milk?