Sue Harmon | MSN, RN, IBCLC, RLC
Methodist Women's Hospital
Sue Harmon, MSN, RN, IBCLC, RLC, is a Certified Lactation Consultant at Methodist Women's Hospital. She provides specialized one-on-one care and instruction to help new mothers breastfeed successfully.
Ask an Expert Answers by Sue Harmon MSN, RN, IBCLC, RLC
- Is Coenzyme Q10 safe to take while breastfeeding? ...
- Is my milk drying up?
- Should I mix breast milk with formula and have it last longer?
- Why would I want to breastfeed my child?
- I'm ready to stop nursing. How do I do it?
- Is drinking Muscle Milk bad for breastfeeding?
- As a dad, Is there any way I can be apart of the breastfeeding process?
- Is there any way that I can bring my milk supply back?
- What are the rules of caffeine and alcohol intake during breastfeeding?
- Any suggestions to get her to stop her facination with my breasts?
- Is it okay to use Monistat for hair growth while breastfeeding?