Find A pediatrician
Elizabeth Walenz | MD Pediatrician
Methodist Physicians Clinic Regency
Dr. Walenz answers your questions about child health and parenting.
Dr. Walnez loves seeing kids grow and helping them lead a long healthy life. She is especially interested in nutrition, growth and development.
She believes in a team approach when caring for children. She thinks it is important to listen to the patient, the parents as well as her health care team when deciding the best care for her patients.
She always tries to talk to the children directly and ask them how they are feeling. As her patients get older they may have questions about their bodies, school or friends that they don't want to ask in front of their parents. To help kids feel more comfortable, sometimes she tries to talk to them without mom or dad in the exam room. She can get honest answers about how kids are feeling and what is happening in their lives.
Learn more about Elizabeth Walenz, MD, watch a video profile or request an appointment online.
Articles and Editorials by Elizabeth Walenz MD
Ask an Expert Answers by Elizabeth Walenz MD
- Why do toddlers bite?
- My baby isn't breastfeeding well, should I be concerned?
- How can I handle one-year-old bad behavior?
- As a dad, how can I bond with my toddler daughter?
- Are there any tips to help get her to eat her vegetables?
- I am worried about my toddler's eating habits?
- My son is straining to have a BM, what could this be?
- How do I go about potty training a special needs child?
- Is formula causing bloody baby stools?
- When do you start weaning babies?
- My 7 year old daughter is showing signs of puberty?
- How to handle masturbation in a pre-schooler?
- Are my twins having a growth spurt?
- My baby won't sleep on his back, is this ok?
- How do I keep my kids summer safe?
- How can I structure his food choices to ensure he is eating healthier?
- What is the best temperature for baby's formula?
- What color will my baby's eyes be?
- Do babies know day from night?
- Is green coffee bean extract safe for tweens/teens?
- When should I talk to my child about alcohol and drugs?
- How do I teach my 14-year-old boy responsibility?
- Is inverted nipples normal for a baby girl?