Find A pediatrician
Greg Severson | MD Pediatrician
Methodist Physicians Clinic Hawthorne Court (178 & Q)
Dr. Severson answers your questions about child development and parenting.
One of the most gratifying aspects of pediatrics, for Dr. Severson, is watching an infant grow and change into a young adult. He is a natural teacher and he enjoys teaching parents how to provide the best care for their children.
Dr. Severson loves kids and he is enriched by his interactions with them every day. He recognizes that children are unique and special. He hopes that his recommendations will help parents make good health care decisions for their children and that they will help them to become better parents.
KETV Mommy Minutes
If you're trying to break one of your child's bad habits such as thumb sucking or nail biting, try these ideas from Dr. Severson.
Dr. Severson shared his tips on Surviving Spring Allergies in this KETV Mommy Minute video:
In this KETV Mommy Minute Dr. Severson explains the "READY" rule to prepare your kids to go back to school.
Learn more about Dr. Severson, watch a video profile or request an appointment online.
Articles and Editorials by Greg Severson MD
- Back to School Physicals
- Screening for Adolescent Depression
- Group Physical vs. Private Physical: What's Best for Your Child?
- Cholesterol Screening in Children
- S-P-I-N for School Success
- Dealing with Tantrums and Terrible 2's
- Natural Products Not Necessarily Safe
- Solving Toddler Sleep Problems
- Spring Allergy Battle Plan
- Eliminating Unwanted Habits
- Keep Your Child Safe Around Medications
- OTC Fever Meds - 8 Things to Know
- 5 Ways to Lower Allergy Symptoms
- Preparing Your Toddler for a New Baby
- Human Papillomavirus - What Parents Should Know
Ask an Expert Answers by Greg Severson MD
- How do I get my kids ready for a new school year?
- Is my son's ear infection back?
- How can we get our 13-month-old more comfortable with sleeping all night in his room?
- Are You Listening to Me?
- Is coffee bean extract - safe while breastfeeding?
- Are Energy Drinks Safe While Breastfeeding?
- Why is my child being screened?
- I need tips for disciplining my toddler, can you help?
- Does my child have a milk allergy?
- How do I stop my 16-month-old from throwing toys?
- How will I know when my child is ready for potty training?
- How do I get my 3 year old to nap?
- If everyone else is vaccinated, why worry?
- Is there any link to vaccinations and autism?
- Why are there multiple ways to give a vaccination?
- Should I be worried about vaccination side effects?
- Why are there vaccines for uncommon illnesses?
- How can I stop my 5-year-old from sucking her thumb?
- Can you recommend any over-the-counter supplements for ADHD?
- Does my child have allergies?
- Does my baby have a urinary tract infection?
- Why should I immunize?
- My baby has a rash on her cheeks and is lethargic, should I be worried?
- Should I use distilled water to make formula?