Find A pediatrician
Robert Woodford | MD Pediatrician
Methodist Physicians Clinic Regency
Dr. Woodford answers your questions about child health and parenting.
Dr. Woodfood always tries to be a good listener to help him determine how to treat a child. He tries to be very thorough and ask questions when he is examining a child to make sure he can pinpoint exactly what is wrong and the best way to treat the problem. Some symptoms may appear to be caused by one illness, but upon further investigation, the cause could be something different. He never wants to diagnose a condition without making sure he hasn't overlooked something.
Dr. Woodford is especially interested in newborn medicine, asthma, gastroenterology, ADHD and its coexisting conditions.
Learn more about Robert Woodford, MD, watch a video profile or request an appointment online.
Ask an Expert Answers by Robert Woodford MD
- Angry teenage behavior - and how do I handle it?
- Is hair-pulling common - or should I be worried?
- What are ways to prevent Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)?
- How important is Vitamin D supplementation for the baby while I am breastfeeding?
- Is poor sleeping causing moodiness In my 9-Year-Old?
- How can I help him get the nutrition he needs?
- How important is eating breakfast to my son's performance in school?
- Is there anything that we can do to stop this hair loss at such an early age?