Find A pediatrician
Rosann Nichols | MD Pediatrician
Methodist Physicians Clinic Hawthorne Court (178 & Q)
Dr. Nichols answers your questions about child health and parenting.
As a mom of three children, she tells her patients that she is in the parenting trenches with them and she can relate to what they are going through. She enjoys answering questions from her patients and their parents and helping parents adapt to the changes a growing family brings.
She builds trust with parents and helps them understand that they are not alone and that they can call her office anytime if they have a question. In order to deliver great patient care she gives recommendations that are caring, practical and scientifically based to parents so that they may make well-educated decisions regarding the care of their children.
KETV Mommy Minutes
In this KETV Mommy Minute, Dr. Nichols shares insight to know when your child is ready for kindergarten.
Learn more about Rosann Nichols, MD, watch a video profile or request an appointment online.
Articles and Editorials by Rosann Nichols MD
- Is My Child Ready for Kindergarten?
- Headphone and Earbud Caution
- Treating Warts in Children
- Feeding Guide: 6 to 8 Months
- Feeding Guide: 9 to 12 Months
- Feeding Guide: Transitioning to Table Food
- Growth and Development: 10 to 12 Months
Ask an Expert Answers by Rosann Nichols MD
- Are You Listening to Me?
- My granddaughter 17 yr old is requesting headphones for Christmas. What kind would you recommend? ...
- Why is my baby not urinating?
- Is my toddler cutting molars?
- Sudden change in my toddler's vocabulary. Is this common?
- How can I involve my two-year-old in my pregnancy?
- What should we do after being exposed to the flu?
- Any suggestions to help extreme diaper rash?
- Is my child ready for kindergarten?
- When should I schedule my well baby check and other pediatrician visits?