Find A pediatrician
Sarah Broadhead | MD Pediatrician
Methodist Physicians Clinic 192Dodge Pediatrics
As a little girl, Dr. Sarah Broadhead wanted to grow up to be "just like my favorite aunt 'Dr. Deb.'" As a pediatrician, Dr. Broadhead ('Dr. Sarah') is excited to share in fun milestones as well as hard decisions.
She feels that the parent, child-patient and doctor are a 3-way team and trust is important. "I want them to trust in my judgment and experience and I trust that the parent knows that little girl or boy best."
Dr. Broadhead explains: "Kids are amazing and everything is new to them. I want to help people. That is what made me want to choose medicine - and pediatrics."
Articles and Editorials by Sarah Broadhead MD
- How To Identify, Treat, and Cure Blisters in Children
- Coping with Colic and Excessive Fussiness
- Guide to Infant Formula
- Foreign Bodies and Young Children
- Understanding Teen Suicide Risk Factors
- All About Sinus Infections