Find A pediatrician
Stephanie Neuhaus | MD Pediatrician
Methodist Physicians Clinic Hawthorne Court
Dr. Neuhaus answers your questions about child health and parenting.
She enjoys being a pediatrician because it allows her the opportunity to help people every day. Dr. Neuhaus is always open and honest with her patients and she is excited to watch them as they learn and grow. She strives to build lasting relationships with her patients and their families.
Dr. Neuhaus, a mother herself, believes in always listening to patients' moms. They know when something is wrong with their child and doctors need to take that into account.
Learn more about Stephanie Neuhaus, MD, watch a video profile or request an appointment online.
Articles and Editorials by Stephanie Neuhaus MD
- 5 Tips for Keeping Your Child Warm in the Extreme Cold
- Taming the Itch of Eczema
- Shopping for the Baby Medicine Cabinet
- 10 Steps for Safe Playground Fun
- Treating Childhood Injuries
- 3 Tips for a Safer Kitchen
Ask an Expert Answers by Stephanie Neuhaus MD
- Is This Eczema?
- How do I get my child to sleep in his own room?
- Itchy bumps on my toddler's feet
- When should I be concerned with my child's fever?
- What can I do for my 9 year old's bed-wetting problem?
- My infant's breathing seems fast. Is this normal?
- My 5 1/2 yr old still needs pull-ups at night
- Potty urgency and frequency trouble
- Any suggestions to help prevent bedwetting?
- How do I start potty training?
- How do you deal with a 3 year old who doesn't like to listen?
- Is my 20-month-old ready for potty training?
- Could bed wetting be caused by sickness?
- My daughter has a lump under her nipple, should I be concerned?
- My baby slept well, now isn't. Can you help?
- What medicine or supplies I should have on hand for baby's arrival?
- What is going on that changed my daughter into an eye-rolling, emotional girl at 15?