Who We Are
ParentSavvy.com is a local child health and parenting resource for families, offering information, tools and tips from community experts. ParentSavvy.com was created in partnership with Methodist Health System and supported by partners in our community.
Our site features include:
- Ask an Expert
- Find an Expert
- Articles and Blogs
- Monthly Emails
- Quizzes, Activities and Event notices
- Community Forum
- Symptom Checker
- To be a resource for area parents and parents-to-be for valuable information related to parenting and children’s health and wellness.
- To give area families access to the foremost experts on valuable information for parenting — from pregnancy to teenagers.
- To offer comprehensive parenting solutions that are insightful, up-to-date and actionable.
- To nurture an online community that shares the trials and triumphs of raising kids.
ParentSavvy.com brings together Omaha area experts and our primary audience: parents in Omaha and surrounding communities. ParentSavvy.com visitors include expecting parents and parents of children from birth through the teenage years.
ParentSavvy.com is building relationships with local media as a resource for comment on parenting, child health and wellness issues. When parenting issues become newsworthy, we provide reliable information and experts to answer questions.
ParentSavvy.com strives to identify community experts relating to parenting. Our Omaha-based experts cover healthcare, child development, safety, exercise and nutrition.
Some of our experts are:
Methodist Health System
Pediatrics, OB/GYN, Family Practice and Lactation Services
University of Lincoln Extension
Childhood Development, Nutrition, Social and Behavioral specialists
National Safety Council Nebraska
Storm Chasers & Lil Chasers Club
KETV Channel 7
For The Media
For media inquiries, please email us at [email protected] or call Deb Ahl at 402-341-4807.