When a person is attempting to have a baby, fertile times become an important factor. Using information about your cycles will help to predict your more fertile times and when you will ovulate.
It is important to know your estimated due date in order to help plan for the baby's birth.
Body mass index (BMI) is one way to estimate a person's body fat. BMI is calculated using a person's weight and height.
Do you know the health risks of smoking? Avoiding them can help you have a healthy pregnancy and baby.
Test your knowledge of which behaviors are most helpful and harmful to your developing baby.
Here's a tough one: When is an unborn baby most at risk of developing abnormalities?
Today, more women than ever before are giving birth to multiples. What explains the increase in through the past decade? Take this quiz to find out.
During pregnancy, is it OK to take an aspirin for that headache or a sleeping pill when you’re tossing and turning at night? Take this quiz to get the answers on different types of drugs and if they may have harmful effects on your unborn child.
Breastfeeding is filled with benefits to your child and you. Do you know what they are?
A pregnant woman passes antibodies to her unborn baby through the placenta to protect against certain diseases. How long does this natural immunity last?
Most children will suffer at least one ear infection before their third birthday. Take this quiz and learn the ins and outs of dealing with this common ailment.
Halloween can be full of fun and excitement for youngsters, but itâ€™s also a time for trick-or-treaters to be careful. Take this quiz to learn more about this popular holiday and how to make sure your familyâ€™s celebration is safe this year.
Learn about acne with this multiple-choice quiz. You'll learn, for example, which factors promote blackheads.
Answer this one: When riding in a motor vehicle, how tall should a child be to sit in a regular seat and use an adult seat belt instead of a being strapped into a car safety seat or booster seat?
Asthma is a disease that affects the airways of the lungs. It is the most common long-term disease of children.
Ear, nose, and throat problems affect both children and adults. See how much you know about the ears, nose, and throat by taking this quiz.
Growth plates are found on the long bones of children and teenagers. These plates are areas of growing tissue near the end of the bones
Developing high blood pressure during late pregnancy may signal a condition called preeclampsia. Untreated, this condition potentially threatens both mother and child.
Test your knowledge of what it takes to be a healthy teen.
Thanks to vaccines, most U.S. children are protected against serious diseases such as measles, mumps, diphtheria, polio, and chickenpox. But what happens to that protection in adolescence?
If you want to eat healthy this holiday season, is it necessary to cut out all those tempting treats and snacks? Take this quiz to find out.
Having a baby is a life-changing event, so it’s completely normal to feel a bit overwhelmed. However, if your spirits are down despite your new bundle of joy, it may be a sign of postpartum depression. Take our online assessment to help determine your risk.
What We're Saying On Facebook
- Eliminate thumb sucking and other bad habits. http://bit.ly/101deh6
- Did you catch the Spring Cleaning blog on Omaha Family Magazine's blog? http://...
- May is Healthy Family Nutrition and Fitness month for ParentSavvy. Check out the...
- Nurse. Chef. Photographer. Counselor. Chauffeur. Cheerleader. Hair Dresser. Book...
- How will you be celebrating Mother's Day?
- Our friends at Moms of Omaha have a great list of Mother's Day activities happen...
- How do you celebrate Mother's Day? Mollie writes about her Mother's Day traditio...
- Oh no, the dreaded Temper Tantrums. Read Mollie's latest post at Omaha Family Ma...
- Amalia shares Bastian's birth story on her blog. http://bit.ly/18scwMS
- Mollie writes about the Potty Training phase in her latest blog post at Omaha Fa...
- Ask an Expert: Poor Sleep Causing Moodiness in 9-year-old http://bit.ly/YZPl5H
- If you like us on Facebook, you should follow us on Pinterest too :) http://bit...
- Living with and Managing Your Child's Asthma http://bit.ly/ZpC0az
- Newborn's Placenta May Predict Autism Risk http://bit.ly/ZA8srP
- Happy May Day!
- Check out Molly's latest blog post - It's Date Time. http://bit.ly/15MB6J1
- Early Exposure to Gluten May Help Babies Avoid Celiac Risk http://bit.ly/YZIg54
- Welcome to Monday! Hope you all have a great week!
- Home Remedies Blog - Feeling Bad? Put these Onions on Your Ears and Drink Some V...
- If you missed the cold and allergy web chat last week, you can read the whole tr...
- Any big plans for this beautiful weekend?
- Our wonderful blogger Amalia gave birth to her little boy earlier this week! We...
- ParentSavvy Expert Dr. Walenz answers the question, why do toddlers bite. http:...
- Milk Allergy Diet for Children http://bit.ly/Zy8tYx
- Egg Allergy Diet for Children http://bit.ly/15mLZkt
- Dr. Greg Severson and Dr. Carey Ertz are answering your cold and allergy questio...
- The cold and allergy web chat is happening right now! Ask your questions of our...
- The cold and allergy web chat is taking place today at noon! http://bit.ly/12...
- Watch Out for Food Allergies http://bit.ly/173Jq4P